Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Good Grief

I don't know why I do this to myself, but I'm watching the ABC news exclusive interview with the Orange Tweeting Toddler.

I came in during the questions about his assertions about voter fraud.  He listed a bunch of supposed fraudulent voter practices going on and the reporter points out that these theories have been debunked.  Trump tries to argue that they haven't been...he's ready the Pew report.  Reporter cuts him off stating that he spoke to the author of that report last night and stated that there was no evidence of any of those things going on.  Of course the response is insinuating that the author of the Pew report is lying.

I think he truly believes that his crowd for the inauguration was the largest ever.  He's truly delusional. Or the best actor ever.

The straw for me was Trump holding up Fox News as the beacon of fair reporting.

I made it through 10 minutes...he's threatening to bring back waterboarding, call in the Feds on Chicago...I'm done.

UPDATE on 1/26/2017

The Washington Post published the full transcript of the interview with some very interesting annotations.  Find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the nature of this blog and the polarizing topic, I am moderating comments. If you can express yourself calmly and can provide supporting evidence for claims you make, I will publish the comment. This is not moderation for content, but for tone. Thank you and I look forward to our fair and balanced debate.