Friday, November 11, 2016

The Beginning of the End

I'm still a little numb.

I'm still a lot frustrated

I'm becoming increasingly frightened.  For me, my friends, this country.

There are those who will point and laugh and say that it's time for a taste of my own medicine.  That it's my fault that the state of this country is what it is.

Those people are idiots.  At no time did the current (and he *is* still current) President exhibit such a level of racism, misogyny and hatred that people who fit all three of those labels feel free to come out of their caves, beat their chests, and run amok.

You cannot decide someone is racist against white people simply because he is not white.

But I'm starting something here that I can't finish right now...so I'll just say

I'm numb.

I'm frustrated.

I'm scared.

And I'll be telling you all about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the nature of this blog and the polarizing topic, I am moderating comments. If you can express yourself calmly and can provide supporting evidence for claims you make, I will publish the comment. This is not moderation for content, but for tone. Thank you and I look forward to our fair and balanced debate.